About the Role
Project Managers will read and understand Design Drawings, Shop Fabrication drawings, and manage projects from the Start of the Contract through Installation per the latest AISC Code of Standard Practice, and OSHA Safety Practices.
• Coordinate schedules with contractors
• Manage and support a schedule and assist in coordination of installation crews
• Read and understand blueprints
• Be proficient in Excel
• Be well versed in structural and miscellaneous metal fabrication take-offs
• Manage time to meet deadlines
• Be professional, energetic, self-driven to work, can multi-task, and be able to explain expectations clearly and needs to others.
Project Management: 3 years (Required)
This is a salaried position. The working hours M-F with a limited flexibility. Must show up to work with a professional attitude and appearance, have effective communication skills, and be able to collaborate well with clients and the company's personnel.
Please send a resume and verifiable references for immediate consideration.
About the Company
Doing Steel Fabrication is a Structural and Miscellaneous Steel Fabricator with 4 locations Nationwide. Our main Headquarters is in Springfield, Missouri. We have proudly been servicing the Steel industry for over 35 years and are one of the largest family-owned steel fabricators in the nation.